Stansbury Park Swimming Pool
The pool season opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Labor Day. The pool ranges in depth from 3 feet to 9 feet. A toddler wading pool has a depth of 1 foot. Changing rooms are available in the fenced pool area. A shower station is located just outside the pool entrance by the restrooms. Lifeguards are on duty. Swimming Lessons are offered. No outside food allowed. Snacks available for purchase. Chairs and loungers are available on a first come basis. The Pool Manager is Donna Orlob. Pool phone number: 882-2426. Questions about the pool outside of pool season can be directed to Office Manager Cindy Curtis at 882-6188.
Public Pool Hours: Monday - Friday. 12 Noon to 7:30 pm. Saturday, Sunday, Holidays. 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
Adult Smimming Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Daily Pass: Resident - $2:50. Non-Resident - $3:25. Children 3 and under are free with supervision of parent or adult guardian. Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older.
20-Visit Punch Card: Resident - $45.00. Non-Resident - $50.00. Punch cards are the responsibility of the purchaser. No re-issues for lost or stolen cards. Punch cards may be kept at the pool upon request.
Groups: 20 or more during public pool hours - $2.25 per person. Groups/Parties after public pool hours see below.
Season Pass: Pre-season discount prices available if postmarked no later than May 25, 2013 or purchased at the pool season opening weekend. Season passes may not be amended after initial purchase without pool manager approval. A Season Pass number will be assigned the first time you use the pool.
|Type of Pass||Resident Discount||Resident Regular||Non-Resident Discount||Non-Resident Regular|
Pool Parties: Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday evenings only after public hours. Pool closes at 10:00 pm. A $200.00 damage and cleaning deposit is required to reserve the pool for parties. Deposit is refundable. Prices: 1-20 people (within gate) - $30.00 per hour. Each additional person - $1.50 per hour. Parties including minors (17 & under) require an adult present at all times. Pool capacity is 130. Barbecue grills are available outside the pool area.
For the health and safety or our guests:
All persons with diarrhea in the past 2 weeks shall not use the pool.
All users must shower with soap to remove all fecal material prior to pool entry and after using the toilet or a diaper change.
All children under 3 years old or who wear a diaper must wear a swim diaper and waterproof swimwear whether trained or not. This is a state law. Diapers may only be changed in restrooms or changing stations.
Keep pool water out of your mouth.
No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
THE LIFEGUARD'S INTERPRETATION OF THE POOL RULES IS FINAL!
- No swimming when lifeguard is not on duty.
- All swimmers must present season passes or pay the daily fee each day.
- Loaning of a season pass to another swimmer will result in loss of swimming privileges to all persons involved.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimming attire: No clothing, cut-offs, etc. may be worn in the pool.
- Swimmers must pass a swimming skills test of swimming from the shallow end to the deep end, jump off the low board, tread water, and swim back to the shallow end before they will be permitted beyond the 5 foot mark or on the diving boards.
- Non-swimmers and children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
- Deck chairs and lounge chairs are for the use of adults first. Extra chairs may be used by others. Broken chairs, due to negligence, will be replaced by the responsible party.
- Inner tubes, rafts, and other floatables are allowed with permission of lifeguard.
- No food or drink is allowed in the pool. No glass containers permitted within fenced area.
- Horseplay, rough play or running will not be tolerated.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time. Repeated bouncing on the board is not permitted.
- No abusive language will be tolerated in the pool area.
Offenses against the pool rules will be dealt with in a manner fitting the seriousness of the problem. A general guideline will be:
1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: 30 minutes out of pool.
3rd Offense: Removed from pool for remainder of day.
4th Offense: Removed from pool until parent returns with child to discuss situation.
Pre-registration for 2013 swimming lessons begin on May 11th, 2013 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the clubhouse or pool. Regular registration will be available at the pool daily beginning May 25th. Children participating in lessons swim free during public pool hours each day of the lesson.
Session Prices: $25.00 per child and consists of 9 consecutive 45 minute lessons.
Dates and Times: Lessons are held on weekday mornings at 9:00 am, 10:00 am, and 11:00 am.
There will be no Moms and Tots class this year.
|Session 1||June 3-13|
|Session 2||June 17-27|
|Session 3||July 1-11|
|Session 4||July 15-25|
|Session 5||July 29-August 8|
Swim lessons follow the recommended levels of the Red Cross.